Circle of Support for MU:
* More people support Mizzou through MAA membership than any other way.
* MAA annually awards more scholarship funds to students than any other organization. MAA and its chapters award $567,000 annually in scholarship funds to new and returning students. Membership makes it possible for the Association to support students through the Alumni Scholars Program.
* Your membership makes Mizzou stronger by supporting faculty research through the Richard Wallace Faculty Grant Program. The Association awards more than $25,000 annually for faculty incentive grants.
* Joining MAA is the best all-inclusive way to support the university.
* Traditions Plaza and Mizzou Legacy Walk are two campus beautification projects spearheaded by the Association. The other recent MAA project, Tiger Plaza, was unveiled in 2002.
* The Homecoming Blood Drive is the largest blood drive in the nation. Each fall, more than 4,000 units are donated by students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members.
* More than 1,583 alumni volunteers plan events and activities nationally in support of Mizzou.
* The Association has a strong tradition of alumni support with 127 active chapters and organizations.
* Alumni participate in the Mizzou Legislative Network and provide grass root support on important legislative issues impacting Missouri’s flagship institution.