2nd Annual Mizzou Alumni Ski Trip
Where: Steamboat, Colorado
When:February 4-8, 2016
Price: $378 (+ $65 tax and service fee)
Link to more information HERE!
LifeStylez. The Ultimate Winter Experience
What does the trip price include?
- 5 days and 4 nights of condo lodging
- 3 day lift pass
- Events during the week including a pub crawl, happy hour, party with alumni from other universities and a SuperBowl watch party.
*No lift ticket pricing is TBA
- 3 Day Ski Rental – $21 per day
- Basic sport package including boots, bindings, skis and poles. May upgrade to demos at rental shop upon arrival depending on availability.
- 3 Day Snowboard Rental – $25 per day
- Basic sport package including boots, bindings and snowboard. May upgrade to demos at rental shop upon arrival depending on availability.
- 3 Day Helmet Rental – $10 per day
Note: Lifestylez assigns rooming to each rep based on group size and dynamic.
- Lifestylez travelers will be staying at The Lodge at Steamboat or The Phoenix, two of Steamboat’s best properties for group trips. Both condo properties are located at the base of Steamboat Ski Area and are a very short walk to the Gondola at the base of the mountain.
Additional Lifestylez Options
- Round Trip transportation from the Denver International Airport to Steamboat. Shuttle purchase and sign-up will be available when you register for the trip online. Shuttle times TBA.
- Prepaid rentals will be available upon arrival. Walk-in rates are variable so we recommend pre-booking online for the discounted Lifestylez price.
- Options “Pillow Buyout” will be available for more space in your condo.
- The trip price is base on 3 people in a 1 bedroom condo/5 people in a 2 bedroom condo and 7 people in a 3 bedroom condo.
Additional Steamboat Options (pricing pulled from the Steamboat ticketing site)
- Night Skiing: $25 per ticket if prepaid within 7 days and $35 per ticket at the window
- First Tracks Skiing: Get on the mountain an hour early and enjoy untouched powder! First Tracks tickets are $35 at the ticket window.